Freedom or Totalitarianism

Freedom or Totalitarianism
Liberty or Death

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Robert Wenzel: 'How to Fight The Neocons'

Source:Economic Policy Journal- Robert Wenzel.
"I receive a surprising number of emails asking me about specific "libertarian" organizations and whether it makes sense to donate to them. I also receive requests from various organizations asking for an endorsement. I am in general reluctant to do endorse most of these organizations. The success of  Ron Paul spreading the freedom message has resulted in many groups attempting to ride on his coattails, some, over time, will prove to be important allies in the fight for freedom, others will prove otherwise. They can all talk a good game on launch, but only the test of time will prove how consistent they are and how capable they are. Thus, I have decided to limit my endorsements at this time to three organizations: The Mises Institute,  LewRockwell.com and AntiWar.com. I may add to this list in the future, I am monitoring a few. But for now, these are the only three that I am comfortable endorsing. All three have stood the test of time and maintained a hardcore libertarian stance across a spectrum of issues and are capably managed. Below Lew Rockwell reports on the recent attack against one of them, LRC,  by the statist, neocon Southern Poverty Law Center.-RW"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments that are not personal, don't have spam, and aren't personal in nature, that are relevant to the post, are welcome at FreeState Now. Everything else will be marked as spam.